Big Rax – Just the Facts
It seems our last article about the upcoming opening of Big Rax really got some imaginations stirring. With the grand opening only a few weeks away, the owner thought it was time to put an end to many of the rumors and give you the facts about Big Rax!
- Big Rax will be open Wed-Sat night from 6-3am
- Big Rax will have a barn/hunting club theme.
- The featured ‘Big Rax’ will be displayed on the walls and a record Boone and Crockett rax above the stage.
- While Country Music will have a strong presence, other non country live acts will be performing
- Many of your local favorite bands will be on stage, however look for many other national touring acts to take the stage
- The employee uniforms DO NOT say ‘real or fake’
- There are NO dancing girls in cages, Big Rax is NOT a strip club
- There IS a VIP area with a private bathroom, private entrance and private bartender
- Bix Rax WILL have a dress code for patrons
- Bix Rax WILL have a strict policy regarding patrons behavior. Big Rax will be a safe place where anyone male or female can come enjoy themselves without fear.
Construction is really going at a rapid pace currently, with two teams working 16 hour days in order to accomplish the massive renovations within the allotted time. Large areas of the walls have been lined with cypress, the air condition system has been completely reworked, the drop ceiling has been removed, and the VIP area is almost complete. Little construction remains at this time. Very soon the decorative furnishings and bar fixtures will be moved into place in preparation for the Grand Opening.
The vast majority of staff have been hired and will be starting training very soon. However, positions are still open and applications are still being accepted.